Henry County family displaced after fire
HENRY COUNTY (WSLS 10) - The American Red Cross is helping a Henry County family after a fire causes them to evacuate their home.
The Henry County Fire Marshal's Office says the Dillons Fork Road home sustained smoke damage after a electrical short sparked the fire.
The elderly couple who lived in the home spent the night at a hotel.
The American Red Cross is helping the family recover.
Caseworkers are working with the family to create their recovery plan, and providing comfort kits.
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved