ROANOKE, Va. – A man was arrested after authorities seized drugs, guns, and money from a residence in Roanoke on Oct. 3, according to Virginia State Police.
Authorities said a package containing 2.3 pounds of Fentanyl was addressed to an individual at the residence in the 1400 block of Orange Avenue NW.
After obtaining a search warrant, investigators say they seized about 130 grams of additional narcotics, three guns, and $13,431.
The street value of the narcotics seized was $231,700, police said.
DeAngelo Baker, 34, of Roanoke was arrested at the residence, according to authorities.
Baker was charged with the following:
- Attempting to Distribute/Sell Fentanyl
- Possession of a firearm by a violent felon
- two counts of possession of a firearm while in possession of a Schedule I or II drug
- Possession with intent to distribute Fentanyl
- Possession of Schedule I or II drug with intent to distribute
Police said Baker was released from custody on a $10,000 bond.
This remains an ongoing investigation, VSP said.