Seven people displaced after Saturday morning house fire in Roanoke
Roanoke Fire and EMS say the fire was caused by improper use of a space heater
ROANOKE, Va. – A house fire in the 1000 block of Pechin Ave SE in Roanoke leaves 7 people out of their home Saturday.
Roanoke Fire and EMS say the fire is accidental and started due to improper use of a space heater.
Crews say they were able to knock down the fire quickly. No one was hurt.
The residents are being assisted by the American Red Cross.
Copyright 2019 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.