ROANOKE, Va. – Friday marks a big day in the commonwealth as Phase Two of reopening will officially be underway.
The governor’s office released a 41-page document outlining Phase Two guidelines. All businesses have to follow mandatory requirements and best practices regarding safety, disease prevention, wearing masks, physical distancing, cleaning and disinfecting.
We already took a close look at what will remain closed as of Friday.
Here’s a look a what can reopen on Friday:
Restaurants, breweries, food trucks, other food and beverage services
- Can reopen and offer indoor seating at no more than 50% occupancy.
- Parties at tables have to be placed six feet apart from other parties. Each party can’t exceed 50 people.
- Non-bar seating in a bar area can be used for customer seating.
- Live musicians are allowed, but must also keep a six-foot distance from staff and customers.
- Can reopen and now offer onsite shopping, as long as they practice physical distancing and other guidelines.